How Coached Works
Coached Training Memberships
No matter your fitness level, we have a programme for you
From The Blog
- 4 Common Mistakes That Runners Make After A Marathon Avoid making these 4 mistakes post-marathon and you'll recover faster and perform better throughout the rest of your racing season.
- Why Rest Days Are Important (And How to Get The Most From Them) Rest days are not something taboo. They're an important part of the training process that fuels consistency and great performance.
- Coached Athlete Feature: July Rey Fresh from her ‘A’ Race, July - one of Coached’s athlete ambassadors - shares her thoughts with us on how the race went for her and why it was one of...
From The Blog
- Avoid making these 4 mistakes post-marathon and you'll recover faster and perform better throughout the rest of your racing season.
- Here's what you can do between now and race day to freshen up and maximise your fitness in the Standard …
- So many runners struggle with injury. Here are four specific things you can do to run injury free.
Data-driven training plans
With a rich history in our lab and a growing database of client test results and training logs, we continually measure and refine the quality of our programmes. Our proprietary technology and evidence-based approach to the development of our training plans ensure a high calibre programme at a fair price.
Unique for you
Coached programmes are carefully tailored for each athlete based on your goal, training history, current fitness and time availability. Each training plan is meticulously pieced together and completely flexible so that it’s easy to adjust when life throws a curveball.
At Coached, we’re focused on keeping you healthy and injury free. All our programmes are prescribed by time and heart rate because this combination helps to balance the stress of training with the stress of life. It ensures you’re always training at an effort that is suitable for your current level of fitness.
“I was training hard and making some progress on my own but after optimising my training with Coached, I have improved my marathon from 3:45 to 3:01.”